Featured bass and melody

You badly want a certain new feature in LinuxSampler and Co? Here is the place to raise donation offers for your feature being implemented by one of the developers.
bodzio66

Featured bass and melody

Post by bodzio66 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am

Hi
Not support even financially - for now I'm in the testing phase, but everything starts to fall into place so gradually I would throw in some money. For starters I can give you 30 euros. But please, first, the answer is it about what is below, please do - send via paypal and then ready to accept the job. I would not want anyone to feel cheated - but it is quite a job.
I started to describe my problem in the:
http://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=641
(at the first point)
I was looking for solutions in opcodes. I thought that perhaps the matter would solve opcodes, that could be called:
only_key=low only_key=high
and options:
only_key_option=auto only_key_option=manual - (default)
already translating:
I want to disable all sounds simultaneously played with the group with the exception of the lower or upper - this will give the effect of enhanced bass and (or) the melody. In the middle of backing harmonies. Cool thing, and many come in handy.
Option auto allow to jump immediately to the next free sound already pressed (you can add options staccato and legato).
Option manual after release, for example, bass - will play only if I press something. By default, it suits me.
If this is a big job, it will try to put more euros. Please write me.
On the occasion of a pre-paid I would ask, of course, the ability to load the different temperament of the file. This problem is here:
http://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=643
Files of individual temperament zdefiniowałbym same course given by the template - you can permanently define the tune SFZ = ... but then every temperament should be treated as a separate instrument. Namely the ability to quickly switch between different temperament - tones. If my problem is understandable, of course, I will write about it yet.
Sincerely
Bob

bodzio66

Re: Featured bass and melody

Post by bodzio66 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:57 pm

A function can compile Polyphony =?
Still does not work, could be related to the header <group>. In fact, I mean the reduction of polyphony to one vote in the <group>, however, specifying whether this one would be the highest vote is whether (or) the lowest. For example:
polyphony=1_low
polyphony=1_high
I sent 30 euros - (I hope that everything ok) I'm very thankful for what is already in the LS, willing to throw as far as work.
I greet

bodzio66

Re: Featured bass and melody

Post by bodzio66 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 am

Is it possible to load files on the same basis as it is already active in the loading of channels each separately? Of course I mean the format sfz. This method of charging, if you do not need to bypass the samples and thus is very fast and error-free. It is unfortunately only possible through each channel separately - and it takes a long time.
This possibility is perhaps even more beneficial for me than the previously reported case. Well if this was a shortcut key. I am qsampler but I can go on Jsampler (linux-ubuntu).