LADSPA and Windows help needed

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.
moonskin
User

LADSPA and Windows help needed

Post by moonskin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:54 am

Now that LS has ladspa support, I would like to be able to add a reverb plugin to the audio output (not to each sampler channel separately). I have some ladspa plugins from my Audacity install and when I start LS backend it seems to recognise them OK. Any tips on how to go about doing this (if it's possible). I assume it will have to be scripted because the front ends don't support this feature yet.

Thanks
Graham

splattimer

Re: LADSPA and Windows help needed

Post by splattimer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm a total noob at this so I don't know if I can help but my post regarding Windows and LADSPA on this forum tells you where I've got with this so far. I accessed the LSCP manual from the link in the Technical Interface section of the About page of the website, opened up the LS Console window in LS and went from there really. Good luck!

moonskin
User

Re: LADSPA and Windows help needed

Post by moonskin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks for the tip. I read more closely and realised that "master" effects are not implemented so I'll have to wait a little longer. I don't want to put an instance of a plugin on every channel as this is an instrument for live performance and I cant afford to slow it down.

Thanks
Graham