Linuxsampler-Crash on Win7-64

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.
CaptainHook

Linuxsampler-Crash on Win7-64

Post by CaptainHook » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:12 pm

I accidently found your Linux-Sampler Project and I love it very much. With your great program I am able to reuse my old GIG-Samples again... so thanks for this.

I have the following system:
Windows 7-64
Cubase 5-64 (latest Updates)
Latest Linux-Sampler as 64-Bit VST-Plugin

Problem:
I started work on a project and used 5 Intruments in a Linux-Sampler Instance in Cubase5-64. Everything was fine until I closed Cubase. While shutting down it crashed. Since then every time I load the Linuxsampler-VST Cubase crashes immediately.

I'd like to help with debugging - but I did not find out how to build for Windows... I have VC Express and some experience - can you help me get on the road?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Captain

CaptainHook

Re: Linuxsampler-Crash on Win7-64

Post by CaptainHook » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 am

I have to correct my bugreport.

I have reinstalled Win7 and deleted all settings from LinuxSampler - still it crashes when using in Cubase64.

I think in my first post I mixed up that my first test where it worked may have taken place in WinVista before my Upgrade to Win7.

Anyone an idea? Is a map-file from Linuxsampler available - then I could figure out the function where it crashes...

Best Regards,
The Captain