Issue with VSTHost and Windows LinuxSampler VST

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.
ggoodesa
Advanced User

Issue with VSTHost and Windows LinuxSampler VST

Post by ggoodesa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 am

Hi,
Both myself and another Virtual Pipe Organ enthusiast have been trying out the VST pluggin (mostly in Win32). I have it succesfully running in Cantabile, Reaper, and Cakewalk Sonar. Lynn tried it in VSTHost and encountered some very strange behavior - Fantasia loads, you can succesfully load the GIG sample sets, set up MIDI Audio, etc... but when you play, linuxsampler plays one second of the note, and then starts bouncing up a note or two if you hold the note down for longer than the second. Lynn emailed me and I tried it out - same behavior. Now I don't have VSTHost setup to use an ASIO interface, just MME, could this be causing the issue? Or is it a bug?
Thanks,
GrahamG

ggoodesa
Advanced User

Re: Issue with VSTHost and Windows LinuxSampler VST

Post by ggoodesa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, I just tested this on my laptop with ASIO and I still get the issue, so it looks like some kind of bug to me. I will post to the developers groups now and see what advice is given. If there is no way to solve this I will then log a bug.
GrahamG