Help! - LinuxSampler - Error!

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.
Uwe Lohschelder

Help! - LinuxSampler - Error!

Post by Uwe Lohschelder » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello Linux Sampler User! - I've got a problem !?

I have reinstalled my computer and then installed the latest version of LinuxSampler. Linux Sampler runs and works but I always the following error / error message:

Updating database directory: Instruments DB directory 'C: \ Users \ Uwe Lohschelder \ .linuxsampler' does not exist!

How can I remove this?
Missing a folder?
Where do I have to install the folder?Hallo Linux Sampler User! - Ich hab da mal ein Problem!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich habe meinen Rechner neu installiert und danach die neueste Version von LinuxSampler installert. Linux Sampler läuft und funktioniert aber ich immer folgende Error / Fehlermeldung:

Updating database directory: Instruments DB directory 'C:\Users\Uwe Lohschelder\.linuxsampler' does not exist!

Wie bekomme ich das weg?
Fehlt mir ein Ordner?
Wohin muss ich den Ordner installieren?