No. I deleted it. I wasn't sure if it was really working, because I fiddled around after I saw that it worked and then I only heard it in my left ear and I thought that maybe I didn't notice. But it turned out that it really was working and that I just messed it up by changing it too much (see my last post). The software is very delicate, though much less so now that I don't have to use Jack. Getting that to work almost certainty required a restart if I had done any changing, which I usually had because I was trying to get it to work. Otherwise jack would just refuse to start or qsampler would refuse to let me create an audio channel or something. It is still this way with qsampler to some extent, but it is much nicer because it automatically recognizes the Audio Unit.grishata wrote:asmeurer,
Sorry, I think I deleted your last post by mistake. I should pay more attention where I'm clicking.
Of course, this still has some way to go. Someone who has less patience and will to get it to work than me (which would be almost everyone) would almost certainly never get this working, mainly because it is so buggy and they would give up as soon as it didn't work on the first (or third) try. I must say though that, in the time that I have tried to do this, the ease of use on the mac has progressed considerably, mainly because of the Audio Unit.