Problem with Controller Trigger iMIDI Rule

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.
hopthomas

Problem with Controller Trigger iMIDI Rule

Post by hopthomas » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:39 am

Hi!, in 2.2.0 version there is a problem with the Controller trigger iMIDI rule. I have tried both creating an instrument with Gigedit 1.2.0 and with instruments that I already had (pianos with pedal noises) and when I try to trigger a note with any CC via Controller trigger MIDI Rule, the sampler shows:

gig::Engine: No Note object for triggering New voices!

And nothing sounds. I have tried with previous versions of LS and in 2.0.0 it works fine. Is this a bug or im doing something wrong?.

Thanks!!!

cuse
Developer

Re: Problem with Controller Trigger iMIDI Rule

Post by cuse » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:17 pm

That version 2.2.0 is already a bit old. I can't say for sure, but I think this has already been fixed. So please try latest version of libgig and linuxsampler from the linuxsampler.org Subversion server.

hopthomas

Post by hopthomas » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:21 am

Hi!, thanks for the answer!!. The described problem is with libgig 4.3.0 and LS 2.2.0 . I've recently tested the SVN (trunk) version of libgig + LS and it's still there :(

hamishduke

Post by hamishduke » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:26 pm

cuse wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:17 pm
That version 2.2.0 is already a bit old. I can't say for sure, but I think this has already been fixed. So please try latest version of libgig and linuxsampler from the linuxsampler.org Subversion server.
hello! thank you for your feedback it is very helpful for me i want try to latest version of libgig so can you share the link where i download it thank again.....
mini militia

alextone

Post by alextone » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:35 pm

hamishduke wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:26 pm
cuse wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:17 pm
hello! thank you for your feedback it is very helpful for me i want try to latest version of libgig so can you share the link where i download it thank again.....
mini militia
https://linuxsampler.org/downloads.html

Near the bottom of the page is a section called Subversion. You'll find links there for all the LS components.