Qsampler GUI Bug - Please fix this!

You name it!
Octron
User

Qsampler GUI Bug - Please fix this!

Post by Octron » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi,
the Qsampler GUI has one bug.
The Audio Device Number and the MIDI Device Number is displayed in wrong order (upside down),
This happens, if you use the Linuxsampler as a Plugin and configure more than one output or input device.
(I do not know, if the qsampler has the same bug whend configured with asio drivers.

First this is no problem for me, if you know this bug and just want to insert a new channel with a new instrument, you just make you choose in the dropdown-list upside down and try to take the "wrong" device number. But if you try afterwards to change for example the midi channel nummer (what is allowed) Qsampler will send not the correct device number to linuxsampler, which results in an ugly Error-Message Box, that the device could not be changed in the Linuxsampler track.
Okay, I can live with that, but its not handy at all. And for my students it is confusing! :?

Please fix this bug. ;)
Pictures are attached. If pictures are not fully displayed, please reload the picture in an other browser-window (right mouse-klick - display picture)
Best Regards.

---------------
Windows XP SP2, 4GB (3,5GB) RAM, Phenom X4, Linuxsampler, Reaper, Sonar

cuse
Developer

Re: Qsampler GUI Bug - Please fix this!

Post by cuse » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 pm

If that bug still exists, please add a report on https://bugs.linuxsampler.org/. If so, you might add a link to this forum thread, to have a reference to these screenshots as well.

Octron
User

Re: Qsampler GUI Bug - Please fix this!

Post by Octron » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi, thanks for the hint.
I've just added a Bug Report.

Best Regards.
---------------
Windows XP SP2, 4GB (3,5GB) RAM, Phenom X4, Linuxsampler, Reaper, Sonar