Need an SD image of a Rpi3 optimized for linuxsampler with RT/low latency kernel

You name it!
fisher21

Need an SD image of a Rpi3 optimized for linuxsampler with RT/low latency kernel

Post by fisher21 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:02 pm

sorry if this is not the right place to ask this!!! :roll:

I'm not having luck compiling a kernel optimized for using my rpi3 with linuxsampler.

Can anyone please link me to, or share a copy of, a rpi3 distro that is optimized for low latency sampling using linuxsampler? I will gladly pay and pay it forward by hosting it to be downloaded by others, thanks!
Basically its a mod for yowhatsapp. As we all know the popularity of YOWhatsApp. This app is used by everyone.

riyasen

Re: Need an SD image of a Rpi3 optimized for linuxsampler with RT/low latency kernel

Post by riyasen » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:14 am

fisher21 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm not having luck compiling a kernel optimized for using my rpi3 with linuxsampler.

Can anyone please link me to, or share a copy of. a rpi3 distro that is optimized for low latency sampling using linuxsampler? I will gladly pay and pay it forward by hosting it to be downloaded by others, thanks!
I am also searching for it for a few days, if you found it, I hope you will to us.

GodYato

Re: Need an SD image of a Rpi3 optimized for linuxsampler with RT/low latency kernel

Post by GodYato » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:56 am

fisher21 wrote:

Can anyone please link me to, or share a copy of, a rpi3 distro that is optimized for low latency sampling using linuxsampler? I will gladly pay and pay it forward by hosting it to be downloaded by others, thanks!
I have it on my PC but don't know how to share it man :(Sorry

GodYato

Post by GodYato » Wed May 05, 2021 7:22 pm

Can't we just order it from Amazon or anywhere else? Because I need it too if anyone found the solution, please reply to this comment as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

EthanWinters

Post by EthanWinters » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:13 pm

fisher21 wrote:

Yes, please, I got no luck finding these download links. I have the same issue, don't know who's gonna help and when!!
Regards: Ethan Winters

Kinemaster Mods