Classical orchestral library

The market is big, the differences among libraries, too. Discuss which libraries are your digital gold, and which ones are better left in stores.
TChris

Classical orchestral library

Post by TChris » Wed May 26, 2010 8:59 am

Hi,

I'm looking for a classical orchestral library in gigastudio format but I didn't find so much things on the internet. There are a lot of solo instrument even for free but it's difficult to find ensembles like strings or brass.

For the moment I've found:

+ Advanced Orchestral GigaSet from east west
+ Prosonus orchestra from big fish audio

My questions are: do you test these libraries and what do you think about them ? Do you have some other libraries to recommend ?

Thanks,

Chris

TChris

Re: Classical orchestral library

Post by TChris » Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 am

One more question (even if it is preahps a stupid one). On big fish audio website, there are several sample formats: gigastudio2, gigastudio3 and gigasampler. Is the last one (gigasampler) compatible with linuxsampler ?

Thanks,

Chris

TChris

Post by TChris » Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 am

No one can give me an advice :( ?

Chris

TChris

Post by TChris » Fri May 28, 2010 9:36 am

Hi,

I've finally bought the Prosonus Orchestral Strings. For the price (49$) they sound very good. I'll give you more details when I'll use them a bit more.

Chris

RoseGul

Post by RoseGul » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:44 am

I find the hihat to be a bit wonky, especially the open hihat. For a proper free kit see G&S Custom Works (which you have to map yourself since I can't legally distribute my GIGs of it).
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest pass4-sure.net with help of latest HP We offer up-to-dated Alaska Pacific University contains all those materials you want to University of Chicago dumps exam by using Olivet Nazarene University