linuxsampler svn fails to build in gentoo

You're new to the LinuxSampler world? You don't know where to start and nothing works? Here's the place to ask for help.

Re: linuxsampler svn fails to build in gentoo

Postby popoff » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 am

janflorijn I'm not really interested in installing another distro, I only have one computer and I'm very happy with what I have, with the exception of this one problem that I can't get to the bottom of. I am not the only person who has experienced this problem so I really want to find out what the issue is. If it is unsolvable somehow then I will accept it but I really would like to know why it fails to build.
popoff

Postby janflorijn » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:38 am

varpa wrote:This is probably a naive question but why can't you build LS in the conventional way, i,e. svn co and building in this order:
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/libgig/trunk libgig
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/liblscp/trunk liblscp
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/linuxsampler/trunk linuxsampler
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/qsampler/trunk qsampler
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/jlscp/trunk jlscp
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/jsampler/trunk jsampler
svn co https://svn.linuxsampler.org/svn/gigedit/trunk gigedit
(from downloads page). I've done this is on debian systems, no problem. You just need to be sure to have all the dependencies.

Well,

Glad too hear who are willing to solve this issue. Then you are willing to spent much time on it. You must do it your own. Reporting it as a bug will not work.

Please use the advice of varpa. Compile packages in this order. libgig,liblscp, linuxsampler and gigedit. If you do not do this, it will never work, and it is not possible to help you. There exists no tools wich solves the dependencies of linuxsampler.

Kind regards,

JanFlorijn
janflorijn
User

Postby popoff » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:49 pm

I did already do that, everything goes fine until I get to linuxsampler which gets stuck with the same problem, as I mentioned in my reply to varpa.
popoff

Postby janflorijn » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Hi,

The graph of the Download page is confusing.

Gigedit depends on Linuxsampler and Linuxsampler depends on Libgig.

Please do not change the dependencie of gigedit.

That's the order to work.

Kind regards,

Janflorijn
janflorijn
User

Postby popoff » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 pm

I am not doing anything with gigedit, I only tried it because that page seemed to suggest it was needed but I stopped trying when it became apparent it is not needed.

Anyway I have found the solution for getting it to build, turns out there is a bug report and gentoo is far from the only distro to suffer this - https://bugs.linuxsampler.org/cgi-bin/s ... id=221#c24

The penultimate message in there (comment 24) is what allowed linuxsampler to build. It seems to be working ok but when I try to build Carla against this new version of linuxsampler, carla fails now.

This is the message I am getting, it looks like something is still not quite right with the linuxsampler build even though it does load files when running standalone with qsampler. Did something change here? I have libgig.so.6 in /usr/lib64/libgig and liblinuxsampler.so in /usr/lib64/linuxsampler so I'm not sure why it can't see them.

Code: Select all
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.8.3/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgig.so.6, needed by /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::LoadSampleDataWithNullSamplesExtension(unsigned int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::SetPos(unsigned long, RIFF::stream_whence_t)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2Decay(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::libraryVersion()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1PreAttackDelay(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `DLS::File::GetExtensionFile(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::ToRatio(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::GetFirstSample(gig::progress_t*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1Decay(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::LoadSampleData(unsigned long)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetDelayModLfo(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::GetRegion(unsigned int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetFreqModLfo(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::DeleteRegion(gig::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetFineTune(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::GetFirstRegion()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::GetCache()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::GetTotalFrameCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1Release(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for DLS::File'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::~File()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for gig::MidiRuleCtrlTrigger'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2Attack(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `DLS::File::GetFileName()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::ReadAndLoop(void*, unsigned long, sf2::Sample::PlaybackState*, sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::ScriptSlotCount() const'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::LoadSampleDataWithNullSamplesExtension(unsigned int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Query::Query(sf2::InstrumentBase&)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::GetScriptOfSlot(unsigned int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::GetFrameSize()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Script::GetScriptAsText()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::DestroyDecompressionBuffer(gig::buffer_t&)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::CreateDecompressionBuffer(unsigned long)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetPan(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::GetNextSample()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetInitialFilterFc(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1Sustain(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetPreset(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::progress_t::progress_t()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Region::GetDimensionRegionByValue(unsigned int const*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetDelayVibLfo(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::GetNextInstrument()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetModLfoToFilterFc(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2Hold(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1Attack(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetModEnvToFilterFc(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::SetAutoLoad(bool)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::GetNextRegion()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::GetCache()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::libraryName()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::GetFirstInstrument()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetCoarseTune(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::DeleteSample(sf2::Sample*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::SetPos(unsigned long)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Instrument::DeleteRegion(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for gig::File'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Query::next()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetFreqVibLfo(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetPresetCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2Sustain(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::HasSamples()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::GetPos() const'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::GetChannelCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::File(RIFF::File*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Instrument::GetMidiRule(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::Read(void*, unsigned long)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetVibLfoToPitch(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2PreAttackDelay(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::ReadAndLoop(void*, unsigned long, gig::playback_state_t*, gig::DimensionRegion*, gig::buffer_t*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::DeleteInstrument(sf2::Instrument*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetSample(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::InstrumentBase::GetRegionCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `RIFF::File::File(std::string const&)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::DeleteInstrument(gig::Instrument*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `RIFF::File::GetFileName()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG2Release(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Region::GetSample()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Region::GetDimensionRegionIndexByValue(unsigned int const*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetModLfoToVolume(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::ReleaseSampleData()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::DimensionRegion::GetVelocityRelease(unsigned char)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for DLS::Resource'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetModEnvToPitch(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetUnityNote()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::GetInstrument(unsigned int, gig::progress_t*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetEG1Hold(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::LoadSampleData(unsigned long)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::InstrumentBase::GetRegion(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::DeleteSample(gig::Sample*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::File::File(RIFF::File*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Sample::GetPos()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::DimensionRegion::GetParent() const'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::Region::GetModLfoToPitch(sf2::Region*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::Sample::Read(void*, unsigned long, gig::buffer_t*)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetInstrumentCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetInstrument(int)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `sf2::File::GetSampleCount()'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::DimensionRegion::GetVelocityAttenuation(unsigned char)'
/usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so: undefined reference to `gig::DimensionRegion::GetVelocityCutoff(unsigned char)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [../../bin/carla-discovery-native] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/carla-9999/work/carla-9999/source/discovery'
make: *** [discovery] Error 2
popoff

Postby janflorijn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:25 am

Yes,

But as I wrote: gigedit depends on linuxsampler. So if you do not need gigedit, you do not need to install it.

But, what absolutly id needed: Did you install libgig before linuxsampler?

I see that you install files in lib64.

That is not the default directory linuxsampelr uses. So installing the one in usr/lib and the other in lib64 will not work.

Kind regards,

JanFlorijn
janflorijn
User

Postby popoff » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Yes, I have libgig svn version installed.
On my system /usr/lib is a symlink to /usr/lib64 so any files that reference /usr/lib should find what they need.
popoff

Postby janflorijn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:15 pm

You have libgig installed. Did you compilate libgig yourself?

Then you have symlinks. Still you got the next message:

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.8.3/../../../../x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: warning: libgig.so.6, needed by /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

The previous text I think you copied from the terminal. Where are the messages before the first line?
Does your terminal display all history, so you can see the result from the point you gave a command until the ending of execution command?
What was the complete result before?

So your symlinks will work using linuxsampler I suppose, but referencing during compilation?

kind regards,

JanFlorijn
janflorijn
User

Postby janflorijn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Have you copied the symlinks from /usr/lib64/libgig and /usr/lib64/linuxsampler to usr/lib?

I found that linuxsampler requires the next programs:

debhelper pkg-config automake1.1 automake1.4 automake1.9 fakeroot g++ libtool libsndfile1-dev doxygen uuid-dev bison intltool libgtkmm-2.4-dev xsltproc flex sqlite 3.3 ant qt4-dev-tools libjack-jackd2-dev libx11-dev x11proto-core-dev docbook-xsl

Some of them are typical debian things. Can you translate this to your gentoo distro?

You get a erro message using carla. What message do you get when you run linuxsampler from terminal?

Kind regards,

JanFlorijn
janflorijn
User

Postby popoff » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:12 pm

This is the full output from that compilation of carla that failed - http://sprunge.us/BKBZ

janflorijn wrote:So your symlinks will work using linuxsampler I suppose, but referencing during compilation?

That was the case but I have since removed and reinstalled linuxsampler and libgig but now I cannot load linuxsampler, in the terminal it says:

linuxsampler: error while loading shared libraries: libgig.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So it does look like there is a problem with libgig.

janflorijn wrote:You have libgig installed. Did you compilate libgig yourself?

I have tried to do that but it has a problem in the configure stage:
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
./configure: line 2637: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL: command not found
./configure: line 2638: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL: command not found
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
./configure: line 3280: syntax error near unexpected token `SNDFILE,'
./configure: line 3280: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(SNDFILE, sndfile >= 1.0.2, ac_cv_sndfile=1, ac_cv_sndfile=0)'

I do have libsndfile-1.0.25 installed:

/usr/bin/sndfile-cmp
/usr/bin/sndfile-concat
/usr/bin/sndfile-convert
/usr/bin/sndfile-deinterleave
/usr/bin/sndfile-info
/usr/bin/sndfile-interleave
/usr/bin/sndfile-metadata-get
/usr/bin/sndfile-metadata-set
/usr/bin/sndfile-play
/usr/bin/sndfile-resample
/usr/bin/sndfile-salvage
/usr/include/sndfile.h
/usr/include/sndfile.hh
/usr/include/aubio/io/sink_sndfile.h
/usr/include/aubio/io/source_sndfile.h
/usr/lib64/libsndfile.so
/usr/lib64/libsndfile.so.1
/usr/lib64/libsndfile.so.1.0.25

This is the ebuild I am using for libgig, looks pretty straight forward (just configure, make and install) - http://sprunge.us/cUQN - maybe something is missing in this? I had a look over the build file that Arch's AUR has and it seems more or less the same, I can't see anything particularly different.

janflorijn wrote:Have you copied the symlinks from /usr/lib64/libgig and /usr/lib64/linuxsampler to usr/lib?

There shouldn't be any need to do that, the whole of /usr/lib is a symlink to /usr/lib64:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5 09.07.2014 04:45 /usr/lib -> lib64/

These are the files installed by libgig and linuxsampler:

>>> Installing (1 of 2) media-libs/libgig-9999
 * checking 43 files for package collisions
>>> Merging media-libs/libgig-9999 to /
--- /usr/
--- /usr/bin/
>>> /usr/bin/sf2dump
>>> /usr/bin/gigdump
>>> /usr/bin/akaiextract
>>> /usr/bin/akaidump
>>> /usr/bin/korg2gig
>>> /usr/bin/korgdump
>>> /usr/bin/gig2mono
>>> /usr/bin/gigmerge
>>> /usr/bin/gigextract
>>> /usr/bin/dlsdump
>>> /usr/bin/rifftree
--- /usr/lib64/
--- /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
>>> /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/akai.pc
>>> /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/gig.pc
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libgig.a
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libakai.a
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libgig.so.6.4.0
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libakai.so.0.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libakai.so -> libakai.so.0.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libakai.so.0 -> libakai.so.0.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libgig.so -> libgig.so.6.4.0
>>> /usr/lib64/libgig/libgig.so.6 -> libgig.so.6.4.0
--- /usr/include/
>>> /usr/include/libgig/
>>> /usr/include/libgig/Korg.h
>>> /usr/include/libgig/gig.h
>>> /usr/include/libgig/SF.h
>>> /usr/include/libgig/DLS.h
>>> /usr/include/libgig/RIFF.h
>>> /usr/include/libgig/Akai.h
--- /usr/share/
--- /usr/share/doc/
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/AUTHORS.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/ChangeLog.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/NEWS.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/README.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/libgig-9999/TODO.bz2
--- /usr/share/man/
--- /usr/share/man/man1/
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/dlsdump.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/gigdump.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/gigextract.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/gigmerge.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/gig2mono.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/rifftree.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/sf2dump.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/korgdump.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/korg2gig.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/akaidump.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/akaiextract.1.bz2
>>> media-libs/libgig-9999 merged.
>>> Regenerating /etc/ld.so.cache...

>>> Emerging binary (2 of 2) media-sound/linuxsampler-9999 from proaudio
 * linuxsampler-9999.tbz2 MD5 SHA1 size ;-) ...                          [ ok ]
>>> Extracting info
>>> Extracting media-sound/linuxsampler-9999

>>> Installing (2 of 2) media-sound/linuxsampler-9999
 * checking 50 files for package collisions
>>> Merging media-sound/linuxsampler-9999 to /
--- /usr/
--- /usr/bin/
>>> /usr/bin/lscp
>>> /usr/bin/ls_instr_script
>>> /usr/bin/linuxsampler
--- /usr/lib64/
--- /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/
>>> /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/linuxsampler.pc
--- /usr/lib64/lv2/
>>> /usr/lib64/lv2/linuxsampler.lv2/
>>> /usr/lib64/lv2/linuxsampler.lv2/linuxsampler.so
>>> /usr/lib64/lv2/linuxsampler.lv2/linuxsampler.la
>>> /usr/lib64/lv2/linuxsampler.lv2/linuxsampler.ttl
>>> /usr/lib64/lv2/linuxsampler.lv2/manifest.ttl
--- /usr/lib64/dssi/
>>> /usr/lib64/dssi/linuxsampler.so
>>> /usr/lib64/dssi/linuxsampler.la
>>> /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/
>>> /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so.3.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so -> liblinuxsampler.so.3.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/liblinuxsampler.so.3 -> liblinuxsampler.so.3.0.0
>>> /usr/lib64/linuxsampler/plugins/
--- /usr/include/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/EventListeners.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/Sampler.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/EffectControl.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/EffectChain.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/EffectFactory.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/EffectInfo.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/effects/Effect.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/plugins/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/plugins/InstrumentEditorFactory.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/plugins/InstrumentEditor.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/DeviceParameter.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/Device.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/VirtualMidiDevice.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/MidiInstrumentMapper.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/MidiInputDevice.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/MidiInputPort.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/midi/midi.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/audio/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/audio/AudioOutputDevice.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/drivers/audio/AudioChannel.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/lsatomic.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/ConstCapacityArray.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/Condition.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/SynchronizedConfig.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/Mutex.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/optional.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/global.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/Thread.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/common/Exception.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/engines/
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/engines/InstrumentManager.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/engines/FxSend.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/engines/EngineChannel.h
>>> /usr/include/linuxsampler/engines/Engine.h
--- /usr/share/
--- /usr/share/doc/
>>> /usr/share/doc/linuxsampler-9999/
>>> /usr/share/doc/linuxsampler-9999/AUTHORS.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/linuxsampler-9999/ChangeLog.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/linuxsampler-9999/NEWS.bz2
>>> /usr/share/doc/linuxsampler-9999/README.bz2
--- /usr/share/man/
--- /usr/share/man/man1/
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/linuxsampler.1.bz2
>>> /usr/share/man/man1/lscp.1.bz2

Thank you for your help by the way, I do appreciate the time you take to help me.
popoff

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Support